Participate in the October 2020 Member Challenge – WIN the Islands Kanile’a

Home Page Forums Monthly Member Challenges Participate in the October 2020 Member Challenge – WIN the Islands Kanile’a

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 230 total)
  • Author
    lisadmh
    Participant

Than you oldan! It’s fun messingaround with the tunes a bit. It was simple, but it’s a new skill I’m learning. Glad you liked it!

kittycatlin
    Participant

I forgot to say this on my video a couple days ago, but

I AM A PREMIUM MEMBER.

also, I won the uke last month and finally got it! So I had to make another video lol

bdenham14
    Participant

First time entering! Was very fun learning triplet picking.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 5 months ago by bdenham14.
    lissid
    Participant

This was a lot of fun to play! After submitting I noticed the mic picked up my boys playing in the background, oops haha!

• This reply was modified 3 years, 5 months ago by lissid.
    newber
    Participant

The triplet is so much fun to learn! The progression of the Triplet Strum Magic is nice to follow, so I joined as a premium member this month to learn more from this course, and I think it’s totally worth it. Here is my cover of the easy one, Triple Strum Etude. Will keep on learning the harder piece!

lyndallk
    Participant

St Anne’s Reel – learning the triplet pick made my head reel!!! And I really liked learning something that puts your brain in a completely different place. The sound isn’t great on this recording – thought I’d try zoom but the computer mic is pretty bad. Back to the awkward ipad with a better mic.

I am pleased to be a premium member

gmflin8
    Participant

I AM A PREMIUM MEMBER.

Phew, The song itself is easy; learning the triplet strum technique was like a brain twister 🙂
    Here is my entry. Love to hear feedback.

pippin105

This is my entry for the October 2020 Member Challenge. I am a premium member. It is really slow, I am a beginner, so went for the Melodic Etude.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 5 months ago by Andrew. Reason: Video Fix
    pippin105

Help, cant, ? get my video off my youtube channel on to here, only the URL link ?

debb1985

@pippin105 on the video you need to click share and then copy link. Then just paste that link in you message on a separate line. That should do it!

pippin105

thanks debb1985 will try that.

rucha11

I AM A PREMIUM MEMBER.

Loved this new concept. Triple Strum Etude was a fun tune to learn. St Anne’s Reel sounds beautiful too definitely learning that next!

lhamilton
    Participant

Hi,

It was fun working on a French-Canadian piece! Here is my Ste. Anne’s Reel.

I AM A PREMIUM MEMBER.

Linda

tsetsova

I AM A PREMIUM MEMBER

Hi this is my entry for the the giveaway – it’s the melodic etude.

Just to give some context – I’m a beginner, I started learning the uke in the beginning of August. This is the hardest song I’ve tried so far 🙂

• This reply was modified 3 years, 5 months ago by tsetsova.
    sdorunga
    Participant

Hi,

This is my video of the Melodic Etude for the giveaway.

I’ve been playing the ukulele for a bit over 2 months now. This was a lot of fun but by far the hardest thing I’ve tried on the ukulele.

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 230 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.