Official RC101 Song Request List

Home Page Forums Rock Class 101 Ukulele Lessons Official RC101 Song Request List

Viewing 15 posts - 286 through 300 (of 553 total)
  • Author
    mambodude
    Participant

I just saw a youtube video of Evan J De Silva’s interpretation of “Someone You Loved” is it possible a lesson for that! Such a beautiful rendition…

misskika
    Participant

I’ve seen some international music posts, so here’s another one. This song called Kalank is a Hindi song and one of the most beautiful songs I’ve ever heard! It would be amazing if you could do a lesson on this.

janna7

I would love to see a tutorial of “Kathy’s Song” by Paul Simon. I’ve been learning it on guitar doing Travis picking but would love to play it on ukulele. Also, “The Wind” by Cat Stevens.

eszti5mail
    Participant

Hi, I really would like to learn Another Day In Paradise. It has a brautiful intro that probably would sound great on uke, too. Thanks

jkulele

Hi guys I would be interested in learning an arrangement of Don’t Fear the Reaper by Blue Oyster Cult. It would be a good one for Halloween.

aloooy
    Participant

Can you kindly teach this piano classic?

“Ballade pour Adeline”

(French for “Ballad for Adeline”) is a 1977 instrumental by Richard Clayderman, composed by Paul de Senneville. Paul de Senneville composed the piece as a tribute to his newborn daughter, Adeline. World-wide sales of the recording now have reached 22 million copies in 38 countries.

tim0721
    Participant

A finegerstyle arrangement of “The Wind Cries Mary” by Jimi Hendrix

kittycatlin
    Participant

Invisible String from Taylor Swift’s new album! I can’t figure out the picking pattern

milana
    Participant

i would really like to play eye of the tiger or walk me home tonight. thank you

risibilis

Stardust by Hoagy Carmichael please – that’s my number 1 choice.
    Train In The Distance by Paul Simon – my second choice.

smokealot
    Participant

Take Five would be awesome!

janne__
    Participant

Hi! How about Riders on the storm by the Doors or ecstacy of gold by Ennio Morricone.
    there are some versions out there but not really good ones with tutorial. Rockclass101 tutorials are the best!

k_ra11
    Participant

How about “In Hell I’ll Be In Good Company” by The Dead South for Banjolele

luv2uke
    Participant

I love that song.

kkaszuba
    Participant

Peaceful Easy Feelin’ by the Eagles. Has a great guitar riff that, I think, could be arranged for ukulele. Thanks!

Viewing 15 posts - 286 through 300 (of 553 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.