Official RC101 Song Request List

Home Page Forums Rock Class 101 Ukulele Lessons Official RC101 Song Request List

Viewing 15 posts - 346 through 360 (of 553 total)
  • Author
    cinichol
    Participant

“Dazed and Confused” (Led Zepplin) Obviously just some slice of it 🙂

“Crowded Table” (The Highwomen) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPfI8zBWub4

“No Hard Feelings” (Avett Brothers) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aaU2HvRhCPw

Anything Beatles!

“Crazy” (Patsy Cline) I can hear this on my uke! It’s crying to come out!

“Clouds” (Joni Mitchell) The really slow later version

Some cool old hymn

“Like a Rolling Stone” (Dylan) I know; tricky. But hey. Or maybe “Tambourine Man.”

Anything that would make me sound like Stevie Ray Vaughan for three seconds? 😀

riley_ukulele
    Participant

Hello, I have some suggestions for songs by Crowded House. “Better Be Home Soon”, or “Fall At Your Feet”. Both great songs that I think would sound good on the uke.

Thanks,
    Riley

rufio0

Hello,

Evan has that amazing arrangement of “Rondo alla Turca” it would be nice to see it here in 2021 🙂
    Thank you so much,
    Happy holidays to all RC101 team.
    Cheers

Ilija

dirk55
    Participant

I would like to add a request here: As You all may know the famous (ex Beatle) George Harrison played the Uke almost his entire life. Why not a lesson (or more) of one of George’s great songs? “Here comes the sun” would be a great start 🙂

equanimity

There is a children’s lullaby called Hush My Darling that I would love for you to do a lesson on so I can play it for my 1 year old daughter who loves this song! There are different versions and different songs with the same title so I posted the link below to the song.

lyndallk
    Participant

I would love to learn the theme from the tv series “succession”. Cheers

debb1985

Fooled Around And Fell In Love – Elvin Bishop.

maleny
    Participant

Hi Andrew, I love the duets. They provide a challenge and commitment to my learning, it’s also great fun to perform tunes together.

amylilley

I’d love to learn ‘Love is a Compass’ by Griff 🙂

maggiejolie

hi, i’d like to learn some classical pieces:
    Chopin, Waltz op 64 n°2
    Vivaldi, Summer Presto (on low G)
    Schubert, Musical moment in F minor

Thank you!
    Cheers from France!

maggiejolie

I forgot Solveigs song from Peer Gynt!!

dirk55
    Participant

Hi Andrew,
    here a suggestion for a uke lesson: A song from the Imagine album by John Lennon (1971) called: Oh, My Love. The guitar part played by George Harrison would sound wonderful as an Uke arrangement, in my opinion. Have a listen here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3QZVdqUidw&ab_channel=JohnLennon-Topic

Grz, Dirk

annemarie
    Participant

Hi Andrew,
    I would love to learn a finger style version of the lovely Irish hymn, Be Thou My Vision. Thank you!
    I would also just like to say that having recently watched one of your early tutorials for a song I can appreciate how superb your teaching style has evolved over time. Like fine aged scotch. Love what you do!

annemarie
    Participant

Hi Andrew,
    Given current events, how about a somber finger style version of Mad World by Tears For Fears?

paulykid
    Participant

Would love to learn Arlo Guthrie’s Alice’s restaurant

Viewing 15 posts - 346 through 360 (of 553 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.