Official RC101 Song Request List

Home Page Forums Rock Class 101 Ukulele Lessons Official RC101 Song Request List

Viewing 15 posts - 376 through 390 (of 553 total)
  • Author
    debb1985

I saw someone do this on Uke on Youtube and it was just beautiful. Another one of my favs 🙂

Pavane pour une infante défunte – Ravel

justchris
    Participant

If it hasn’t been requested, I’d love to learn Stardust. I don’t even know why I’m putting that out there now considering I expect I’ll be busy for a couple years learning what is already here, the classical arrangements and Andrew’s Etudes being my favorites so far, but there it is.

tony_uwu
    Participant

Can you do Hill House theme?
    It’s a beautiful theme 🥺

annemarie
    Participant

How about the theme from Cinema Paradiso by Ennio Morrison’s? Or anything by Ennio Morricone

yeryspl
    Participant

I would love some intermediate or a bit advanced arrangement of Creep by Radiohead

nelsonlin2021
    Participant

I would like to request chords melody arrangement for playing Mission Impossible Theme song.

wizlon
    Participant

Puttin On The Ritz – fingerstyle nice n jazzy!

tim0721
    Participant

Hey Andrew, you were off to such a great start!
    It’d be pretty sweet to get a completed version of Jimi Hendrix’s Red House
    (ex. 5 in the link below)

Understanding and Applying Vibrato on Ukulele

surferjay
    Participant

Final Countdown – Europe 😎

Or

Let Her Go – Passenger

vincenet
    Participant

wicked game – chris isaac

macdog

“House at Pooh Corner” (Loggins and Messina -Album(1971): “Sittin’ In”, written by Kenny Loggins).

Thought it would be fun to play for my grands.

Thx Greg

mrolla
    Participant

Hi! I would love to be able to play some Jim Croce on the uke. Operator is my favorite, but Time in a Bottle is classic too! Also, Blackbird by the Beatles.

elinoc
    Participant

Dear All, I would like to suggest 2 pieces to add to the Rock Class 101 repertory:

1) “Africa” by Toto, in the brilliant arrangement of Evan j De Silva

2) “Minnie the Moocher” by Cab Calloway, to the best of my knowledge there are no nice arrangements for ukulele for this one

Thank you very much for considering my suggestions and for your excellent work!

dangar

I like elinoc’s suggestions. Is Evan also from Atlanta? Was this video shot at the Atlanta Zoo? I hope Evan’s playing did not wake up the sleeping big cats, lol.

wizlon
    Participant

Oh You Beautiful Doll – a great old Ragtime song – would love RC101 to do an arrangement.

Viewing 15 posts - 376 through 390 (of 553 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.