Official RC101 Song Request List

Home Page Forums Rock Class 101 Ukulele Lessons Official RC101 Song Request List

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 553 total)
  • Author
    becky7777
    Participant

I 5th? Pink Floyd ‘wish you were here’

But I have my hands full with really hard songs right now for my skill level and the [coming soon] bouree is probably going to be another in the really hard song list lol!

jcat_65
    Participant

I was out of town and I know Im late to the game, but if I can suggest a song I’d like to learn the Rock Class way is Black by Pearl Jam. I know the easy strum version but would love to add to it.
    Thanks
    Jeff

speedyfish

Can you teach us how to play “Nothing’s gonna change my love for you” pretty please? I’m sure many will love that song too. Thanks Andrew 🙂

alouisa

Hi Andrew,
    I would so much like a lesson on this song. Would that be possible? It is such a great melody!

Kind regards
    Laura
    The Netherlands

I second this so much! This would by my top request (followed by Smells Like Teen Spirit).

I mean…

becky7777
    Participant

Omg sprinting, that video is awesome.

soraya06
    Participant

Hi Andrew !

I would loove to learn seperate ways by journey in the version by Kalei Gamiao, i really dig that one 🙂

It would be so lovely if you are able to make a tutorial of that song !

Unknown,another one by Kalei, and neptune’s storm by taimane are also two favorites i would love to see a tutorial for !

WOuld you consider putting them on your list ?

• This reply was modified 5 years ago by soraya06.
    alouisa

Hi Andrew,

There is a song so beautiful: Minuet in G-major from Johan Sebastian Bach. I have tabs for it, but too limited and simple. Could you please do an arrangement for this. Would be magical!

Kind regards,
    Alouisa

lisamcc
    Participant

Hi Andrew, just found this on youtube – any chance we could get Evan to do it for Rockclass101 and have a lesson on it – it’s in low G. He has the tabs, but some help would be fantastic!!!
    I’m loving the Moonlight sonata!

Andrew
    Keymaster

Great tune! We are actually working on Sweet Child O’ Mine. Excited for this one, it’s been too long since we’ve done a classic rock song!

misswillarda
    Participant

“Across the universe” by Beatles or…
    “Africa” by Toto

alouisa

Africa from Toto has many votes! This would be an excellent choice!

elenachuck

Hi,

I am new here. Just logged in. Do you know the Melody in F by Roy Smeck? Can someone prepare a tutorial? I really wanna learn it!

Thank you,
    Elena

smudge
    Participant

Sprintingyogini – you are such an inspiration, beautiful arrangement!

smudge
    Participant

I would love to learn “If I needed you” by Townes Van Zandt
    Thanks!

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 553 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.