Participate in the April 2019 Member Challenge – WIN a Kanile’a Tenor Uke!

Home Page Forums Monthly Member Challenges Participate in the April 2019 Member Challenge – WIN a Kanile’a Tenor Uke!

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 305 total)
  • Author
    surfnrz

I Am A PREMIUM MEMBER

Here is my take on Dream a Little Dream. I really enjoy the songs and lessons!

speedyfish

Title: Stand by me
    Taking part in the April challenge. Was a premium but I just paused to take a break. Do like and comment thanks 😀

kirpuff
    Participant

Here is my entry. Far from perfect but this was a really fun song to learn!

(Also, did I do this right?)

Edit: I’m a premium member too!

Stand By Me

• This reply was modified 5 years ago by kirpuff.
    andracass
    Participant

I AM A PREMIUM MEMBER

Here is my entry:

johanna2509
    Participant

Hello from Germany!

Here is my entry for the April Challenge. I’ve been playing the uke for about four months now and I was just a basic strummer when I discovered this website. I couldn’t get a single barre chord done properly, but I practised almost everyday and my fingers got stronger! By learning this song, my playing really improved and I had a lot of fun.

smudge
    Participant

surfnrz, really liked your adaptation!

alex086962

Hello, I am an 66 yr old beginning ukulele player. So I am not fast and my fingers get a bit stiff. I am slightly better at strumming but I really enjoy finger picking nice melodies. Here is my contest submission, I had to really strengthen my fingers for some of these chords. I hope I Win, Thanks for any feedback on how to improve with old fingers.

lildevil
    Participant

Help. I’ve never recorded myself or uploaded anything. Using an iPhone 4S and Voice Record. I get it recorded and it sounds terrible. Not just my playing (!), but there is a constant ambient hiss and you can hear me breathing as well as you can hear the uke. Am I not supposed to breathe? Doesn’t sound any better once uploaded. Is this as could as I can expect with this phone and app? Thoughts?

brettboy
    Participant

Hi RC101 Friends! I am a Premium Member. Here’s my best attempt at Stand By Me. This arrangement is super fun to play. Thanks Andrew!

edward
    Participant

A PREMIUM MEMBER
    Here’s my take #46 of Dream A Little Dream. I can play it just fine. But when I hit record button I fall a part? must be some kind of Phobia.

kirpuff
    Participant

Same…I’m messing around and playing alright but let me hit record and all of a sudden my dog starts barking, the neighbor’s car alarm goes off, and I cant even play the intro anymore 🙂

You sound just fine by the way!

rickeymike
    Participant

Brettboy, I can dig it!

tiff27
    Participant

Hi. Here’s my link to ‘Dream a Little Dream of Me’

juwong
    Participant

April challenge submission “Dream a little dream of me”

Thank you for this arrangement. It was a great song to learn as a beginner the challenge has served as an inspiration.

Justin

justin
    Participant

Hi Andrew,

I AM A PREMIUM MEMBER

I love RC101 and have started to learn a few of the finger style arrangements.

This is my first attempt at recording or uploading me playing the uke and unsure if this is good enough quality but here is the link. Please let me know if you can’t view it for some reason.

Thanks
    Justin

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 305 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.