Participate in the April 2020 Member Challenge – WIN Kanile’a Tenor Ukulele!

Home Page Forums Monthly Member Challenges Participate in the April 2020 Member Challenge – WIN Kanile’a Tenor Ukulele!

Viewing 15 posts - 256 through 270 (of 345 total)
  • Author
    Andrew
    Keymaster

@katariin – can you upload your video to YouTube and share the link here. Our upload feature for the forum is only meant for pictures.

Andrew
    Keymaster

Friendly Reminder – The deadline for receiving feedback and an entry into the giveaway is tonight at 11:59 PM EST (check your local time zone).

smudge
    Participant

Good Morning. I am a premium member, and how I wish I had a few more days, but this triplet practice has been wonderful for me. THANKS!

marygrace
    Participant

Thanks Stephen for letting me know. I read the instructions wrong and thought we had to enter to songs for the awesome prize but I went back and reread realizing we get 2 entries automatically for premiere members. Appreciate everything you and all the instructors do.
    Sincerely,
    Mary Grace

sgorsuch
    Participant

Stephen,
    Thanks for the kind words and helpful tips.I did remember being terrified to taping myself and forgot to even tap my foot.I will try the backbeat.

I did notice that I neglected to write I AM A PREMIUM MEMBER. I did not see a way to edit my post, but regardless it was a fun and terrifying experience- guess that is why we like roller coasters.

alisefrenchyuky
    Participant

Hone A Ka Wai

Hello!
    Here is my 2d entry for this challenge
    I’m really impressed by the work everyone has done
    Great job! You’re amazing

Andrew
    Keymaster

@sgorsuch – got it!

verity2003

Hi I’m Cecilia here is my Day-O.

I AM A PREMIUM MEMBER

• This reply was modified 3 years, 12 months ago by verity2003.
    katariin
    Participant

Hei!

I am a premium member.

This is my try😊

apblondie

I AM A PREMIUM MEMBER

Thanks for the fun tune!!! 🏝😎

lisa-k
    Participant

Hi. Here is my attempt at Hone A Ka Wai. I found this too difficult on my tenor ukulele so borrowed those little soprano, which made it much easier. I’m still struggling with bars 9 and 13 and also stumbled a couple of times during this recording, but still pleased as this is my second submission for this month’s challenge.

Also, many thanks to Stephen for your feedback for all of my previous submissions – always helpful and encouraging.

I AM A PREMIUM MEMBER

mfaske
    Participant

I AM A PREMIUM MEMBER

Hello Everybody! Here is my entry, Loke Lani. This was tough, good thing I had a lot of extra time to practice, working from home and all isolated – Never would have gotten through it otherwise. I know it can be a lot better and still needs lots of practice, but this is where I am at the end of the month and I’m just thrilled that I got through it. Keep up the good work all, I love seeing all the posts and great performances! And good luck on the contest! As always, many many thanks to the RockClass101 crew!

Matt

mljordan3

I AM A PREMIUM MEMBER.
    I received my first ukulele this past Christmas. What fun! Found your Rock Classes on YouTube and became a member at the end of February. Making my way through the beginner lessons and decided to join in on the April challenge. I’ve posted audio of Day-O. The tough part is trying to not choke when making a recording. I love Rock Class!! You instructors are all amazing! Thank you for helping to keep my 70 year old brain active:)
    Marcia J
    oops. Downloaded from SoundCloud to my files and then posted. I see now I was to have posted a direct link from SoundCloud. Hope doesn’t disqualify. I’ll do better next time.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 12 months ago by mljordan3.
    nosferatu

Hi,

this is my last minute submission, unfortunately there was no time to get it better 🙂

isabelm
    Participant

I am a premium member.

Started learning Bodysurfing yesterday and I’m proud of my progress. This is my first time attempting an advanced song, and I definitely plan on learning the whole arrangement when I have more time. Works been very busy since COVID-19 started.

Viewing 15 posts - 256 through 270 (of 345 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.