Participate in the April 2022 Member Challenge – WIN $6,000 Kanile’a Ukulele

Home Page Forums Monthly Member Challenges Participate in the April 2022 Member Challenge – WIN $6,000 Kanile’a Ukulele

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 196 total)
  • Author
    ajk101

I AM A PREMIUM MEMBER

I went with Minuet in G and attempted to play it at the target speed. I did not add the accompaniment though.

Working on my audio recording set up – will work on the video part next, but for now I’m using Soundcloud.

Minuet in G

ldarrow
    Participant

I am a premium member
    At the beginning of the month, I did not have a low g instrument, thus, the waltz and minuet were not possible. The other choices are beyond my skill level, but decided to try the Andante. Mid-month, my new low g came in (thank you rockclass101). But rather than switch song I decided to stay the course with the Andante. For me was very challenging, there seems to be no pattern in right or left. Sorry for the pauses and mistakes, but I think that it was good for me to push myself.

gstriph
    Participant

I AM A PREMIUM MEMBER

I can play right along with the soundslice at 100% (if I’m not recording LOL) but I get messed up with playing with the u-bass alone. Any advice?

Jerry

biancak
    Participant

I AM A PREMIUM MEMBER

As someone who played long in a baroque orchestra, I could not get myself to strum in the middle of a fully classical piece, sorry. ;P
    So I went for legato for Melody A&B and staccato(ish) for Melody C to create some contrast…

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by biancak.
    kdeacon7

I’m a new PREMIUM MEMBER! First ever fingerstyle and participation! Theme 2- timing…. looking forward to smoothing it out, and participating in other challenges : ) Neck surgery, tingling weak left side, to fingers, so I have to make accommodation in placement.

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Andrew. Reason: Edited
    Andrew
    Keymaster

@kdeacon7 – All good now, thx for uploading to YouTube 🙂

rafaela
    Participant

I AM A PREMIUM MEMBER

Prelude in C is one of my favourite pieces to play on the piano, which is why I was really happy to now be able to learn it on the ukulele as well! This is such a beautiful arrangement, it was a lot of fun to play it 🙂

Thanks for listening! Rafaela 😀

hacksaw
    Participant

Fabulous! Working my way through it, currently, by practising on a Risa stick tenor (early morning!) and a Kanile’a pineapple tenor (my recording choice, should I manage it in time)

brettboy
    Participant

Hi Fellow Ukulele Lovers 🙂

I’m a Premium Member.
    I had a great time learning A Fifth of Beethoven this month. Such a cool arrangement!
    Thank you Evan J De Silva and Andrew.

lynnzo
    Participant

This is my April submission. Waltz in C (no.2). I like all the songs in this challenge but is the one I can play, start to finish at this point. Thanks for the arrangement.
    I AM A PREMIUM MEMBER.

joe150
    Participant

I am a premium member.

kidelozzi
    Participant

I AM A PREMIUM MEMBER

Here is my submission of Andante No. 2 from Opus 241. Thank you Andrew for the wonderful arrangement!

lyndallk
    Participant

I am a PREMIUM MEMBER

Here’s my submission for April. I’m sorry I didn’t have the time to learn it off by heart, but still I’m pleased with how it turned out. I’m loving everyone’s posts. Such a variety.

marygrace
    Participant

Thank You Andrew for the Challenge!

jbmills07
    Participant

I AM A PREMIUM MEMBER

I went with learning Andante #2 for this months challenge!

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 196 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.