Participate in the April 2022 Member Challenge – WIN $6,000 Kanile’a Ukulele

Home Page Forums Monthly Member Challenges Participate in the April 2022 Member Challenge – WIN $6,000 Kanile’a Ukulele

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 196 total)
  • Author
    seoulkim

I am a premium member.

My challenge this month is ‘Prelude in C’ which seems very difficult to remember the entire music sheet. Thus, I had peek the sheet to play. 😊

jnjmalos
    Participant

I’m a premium member.

I’m enjoying the challenges but when it comes to Low G, I only have a tenor which is not really what I’m used to playing. I’m also hoping to learn the bass part one day. Thanks again for the wonderful songs.

dianna
    Participant

Yes @lhamilton….I was wondering how much time other people spent trying to get that “perfect” recording.😜…thanks for sharing! This is my first time recording and submitting….and I can see how this helps to improve my playing. Admittedly, it took quite a few hours before I realized I had to accept imperfection and just submit!
    I am enjoying watching others’ submissions…thanks Roc101 for this opportunity!

jlbross
    Participant

Great job. Especially for a beginner.
    You will go far.

lisadmh
    Participant

I am premium member.

In my ongoing quest to play easier songs but to play them better, here is Waltz in C.

riley_ukulele
    Participant

I AM A PREMIUM MEMBER

Hey Everyone,

For this months entry, I have played Prelude In C, which is a great arrangement. I’ve been very busy with school and getting assessments done, so I didn’t have much time to learn the song, and I basically had to sight-read it. Anyway, I had fun playing it!

misterbones
    Participant

I AM A PREMIUM MEMBER.

Of course it had to be A Fifth of Beethoven for me this month, as I’m always excited when I get a chance to play an arrangement with a full band backing track. And that’s also what poses the biggest challenge for me, as I’m not used to playing together with other intruments in time, so my main goal here was really to try and stay locked in with the band as much as possible. I did cheat a little by slowing down the tempo of the backing tack to 90%, that just made it easier for me to get into the groove without feeling rushed.

dal08260

I AM A PREMIUM MEMBER
    Thanks Andrew!

pysanky
    Participant

I am a Premium Member

I chose Walt in C (no.), hopefully the link will embed this time!

Andrew
    Keymaster

@jnjmalos – Your video is showing as private. Can you set it to public?

Andrew
    Keymaster

Friendly Reminder – The deadline for receiving feedback and an entry into the giveaway is tonight at 11:59 PM EST (check your local time zone).

ivo_zag

Hello,
    I am a premium member.
    It certainly was fun and challenging to play and hear the difference between Low and High G for Andante No2.

andrewvh
    Participant

I missed last month’s deadline. I didn’t want to miss this one. Here’s my entry.

marygrace
    Participant

Andrew Thank You for the Spot Light video on Friday’s Beatle Mania “Let It Be” email. It was such a pleasant surprise!
    Mary Grace

tessiert
    Participant

I AM A PREMIUM MEMBER

This is my first challenge, and while playing Minuet at about half speed is pretty much the current limit of my ability, I’m astonished at how fast this site has gotten me to this point. These lessons are amazing – thank you!

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 196 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.