Participate in the December 2020 Member Challenge – LAST CHANCE TO WIN Kanile’a

Home Page Forums Monthly Member Challenges Participate in the December 2020 Member Challenge – LAST CHANCE TO WIN Kanile’a

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 219 total)
  • Author
    firemanwife2012
    Participant

Hi my name is Thomas Zerin Spellman and I will upload for the 5th time to make sure.

Andrew
    Keymaster

@firemanwife2012 – Sorry about that! Looks like you double pasted the YouTube link which made it fall into the spam filter. It’s live now 🙂

kittycatlin
    Participant

I skipped the harmonics in the beginning, because I can’t usually do them. But I tried at the very end of the video and I think I did it right?

Hope you all have a happy and safe holiday, from Harry & me

kittycatlin
    Participant

^ also, I am a premium member

karenj
    Participant

I AM A PREMIUM MEMBER

Here’s my version of Carol of the Bells. I love this song and wish I could play it more relaxed, fluid, and with better sustain. But considering I started the month with the most pitiful sound coming from my hammer-ons, I realize I actually did make some progress. Thank you for this lovely arrangement and wonderful lesson.

I’ve enjoyed the many great submissions so far and look forward to viewing more. I wish you all a happy holidays. May you all have some time to connect with friends and family, even if it is remotely this year.

I also donated $25 to Ukulele Kids Club.

Take care and stay well,
    Karen

joannetala

I AM A PREMIUM MEMBER

Hi All!

I loved learning and playing Matt’s arrangement of “Deck The Halls”. Not saying that I really did a great job, but I enjoyed it and did my best.
    Here’s my submission for the month of December.
    I also love The Christmas Song and I’m also working on that. However that’s still above my paygrade 🙂

Happy Holidays!!

Joanne

andyrose
    Participant

I AM A PREMIUM MEMBER

For sure I need to work on my hammer-ons and pull-offs to make them more even and consistent. Now they are sometimes OK but usually not. And my resolution for next year is to concentrate on better tone.

But no more apologies and no excuses, this is the way it is on December 22, 2020. Happy holidays to all!

robinl
    Participant

Happy holidays everyone! I enjoyed learning Deck the Halls for this month.

uku_on
    Participant

I am a premium Member. I really struggle to master the songs by the deadline. Here’s my “finished” playthrough. Won’t have time tomorrow so here we go.

riley_ukulele
    Participant

I AM A PREMIUM MEMBER

Here is my recording of “The Christmas Song”. Evan, as usual, has done an amazing cover of this song, and I had heaps of fun playing it. I made a few mistakes in the middle of the song, but this was the best recording I got.

Thanks,
    Riley

mademoiselleannette
    Participant

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everybody!
    Here’s my December entry with Deck the Halls.
    Learning this piece brought me tooooooons of joy. I’m so happy to be able to play a Christmas tune now for my family, friends and y’all! Thank you to Andrew and the team for teaching us all those cool tunes throughout the year! I’m ready for a Fleece Navidad as my ugly sweater says and I hope y’all have a great holiday!

melanieh
    Participant

Hi Andrew,

I love Deck the Halls. As soon as Matt posted this tutorial, I have added this on my list to learn. I love the hammer-on and pull offs. Definitely a good skill to learn. I’ve been really busy lately and didn’t have the chance to finish this song just until today! Here is my entry for December challenge.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 3 months ago by melanieh. Reason: Error with file upload
    pika80019
    Participant

I am a premium member, here is my recording of Deck the Halls. The island theme ukulele is so wonderful that I want it so bad. God please let me have it!

• This reply was modified 3 years, 3 months ago by pika80019.
    concan
    Participant

I AM A PREMIUM MEMBER

Hi everyone,

Here is my attempt for the december challenge Deck the halls.
    Some notes arenˋt clear, I have tried several times without getting a good result.
    Nevertheless I like playing the uke very much, it makes me always happy. Thanks a lot for the supportive crew and the really nice community. I am looking forward to new cool challenges next year.

Happy Christmas, stay all healthy, Conny

angeline
    Participant

Hello !!
    Here’s my try on Matt’s arrangement of’Deck the Halls’

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 219 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.