Participate in the June 2020 Member Challenge – LAST CHANCE TO WIN Kanile’a!

Home Page Forums Monthly Member Challenges Participate in the June 2020 Member Challenge – LAST CHANCE TO WIN Kanile’a!

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 246 total)
  • Author
    katazumiri
    Participant

Hi everyone,

I tried to play this song “People are Strange”:

Have a nice day!

surfnrz

Thanks Stephen!

surfnrz

Great job @rickeymike! I loved your added vocals!

laurasil
    Participant

June was a busy month but didn’t want to let the month go withouth uploading my entry!
    Here is People are Strange 🙂

robinboyd
    Participant

I AM A PREMIUM MEMBER

lhamilton
    Participant

I am a premium member

It likely shouldn’t count as a second entry but I’m a bit happier with this version. I’ve played a but with the the mic and my fingering and tried to get it a bit less pounding.

Linda

rickeymike
    Participant

Wow Everyone. All these posts are so good. Big shout out for all who posted.

johanna2509
    Participant

Thank you Stephen, I didn’t expect another feedback! Yes, those high notes were louder in my first version. Plucking harder solved the problem.

eszti5mail
    Participant

Hi Guys,

I tried Stairway to heaven however it is waaay beyond my skills. I guess it would have been better to buy a low G string and go for People are strange. Too late… Recording was a nightmare, I could try 3 times before loosing my patience 😀 So here it is. Thanks,
    Eszti
    I am a premium member

coffeemug
    Participant

Hi!

I AM A PREMIUM MEMBER.

I had a blast learning People are Strange! I tried to get a cleaner take than this one, but I found myself going down a rabbit hole of recording self-torture so I stopped. Transitions are rough…well, a lot of things are rough. So impressed with the beginners who tackled this song. I’ve been playing for a few years and I found it challenging. All in all, though, a fun experience.

Thanks Rock Class team!

brightwing
    Participant

Hello RockClass101,

I tried learning “People are Strange” this month. It was definitely a good learning experience and I have a lot of fun practicing it. Unfortunately I couldn’t get it quite to the point where I don’t get any buzzes.

Thanks!

kaidunc

I AM A PREMIUM MEMBER

Hey everyone! This is my attempt at Stairway to Heaven. It was a pretty tough arrangement to play and it still needs work. Thanks again Andrew for this amazing opportunity and good luck to everyone on July 4th!!

stianukulele

Hi

My take on Careless, used large portions of this month to this tune, really hard, have to use coming months polish it 🙂

Hope i win!! The tenor would fit this song.

I AM A PREMIUM MEMBER

smudge
    Participant

PEOPLE ARE STRANGE. This was quite a challenge (as usual!). Thanks for the arrangement! I would love tips on how to make the variation high up the neck sound better. Using a pick helps, but I didn’t have time to pick it up! I’ll keep working on this one!!

I AM A PREMIUM MEMBER

sir_anzalot
    Participant

I am Premium Member

My entry with People are strange

The Deadline nears and here I am. Was really fun learning this, though I had some better runs while practicing than what I recorded in the end. Hope this works out 🙂

• This reply was modified 3 years, 10 months ago by sir_anzalot.
Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 246 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.