Participate in the May 2020 Member Challenge – WIN a Kanile’a Tenor Ukulele!

Home Page Forums Monthly Member Challenges Participate in the May 2020 Member Challenge – WIN a Kanile’a Tenor Ukulele!

Viewing 15 posts - 271 through 285 (of 333 total)
  • Author
    aloooy
    Participant

I AM A PREMIUM MEMBER

Sorry for the double post. Had a bit of trouble embedding my video.

Tried an extra challenge for this month with Malagueña believing Andrew saying its not that difficult 🙂

Well, it was indeed playable but really challenging if you want to play it with the correct tempo.

Here’s my version playing as fast as I possibly can. Still needs a bit more polishing. But hey, the month is over, we have a new challenge coming up tomorrow. 🙂 Looking forward to June!

• This reply was modified 3 years, 10 months ago by aloooy.
    • This reply was modified 3 years, 10 months ago by aloooy.
    goody2shoes
    Participant

I am a PREMIUM MEMBER!

Hey Peeps!
    Here’s my submission for this month’s challenge.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 10 months ago by goody2shoes.
    katariin
    Participant

I am a premium member.

Erindring/ Tobias Elof.
    My favorite💚

stinyuke

I AM A PREMIUM MEMBER

Again I have to submitt on the last day. I was hoping to get e better performance. Now with some unclear sounds and some difficulties in some transission i got a ok performance.

Thanks for pushing me into practicing a song better and better 🙂

kaidunc

@stinyuke – your ukulele has such an amazing sound quality!!

ukulelemaster3000
    Participant

Out in the North by Tobias Elof.
    Second Uke song I’ve learned. Very catchy tune, everyone agrees, terrific.

rickeymike
    Participant

Wow, Steeny! That sounded great.

rickeymike
    Participant

Good work, Master of the Ukulele. How did you manager to keep your right arm from resting on the arm rest?

nice job Katarin. Love, too, the birds accompaniment.

stinyuke

Thank you Rickey! 🙂

Thanks @kaidunc, i love it as well 🙂

rickeymike
    Participant

Well, well done – Goody.

karenj
    Participant

I AM A PREMIUM MEMBER

Here’s my May submission of Malaguena. This is the most challenging song I’ve tackled so far and really enjoyed it. It still needs a lot of work, especially the middle section. And the anxious, death grip I had on my ukulele during that stretch certainly didn’t help. Despite hours of practice and tons of takes, this is the best I could get. And without the benefit of time travel, I guess it will have to do. Besides, even my dog is sick of hearing this song over and over. I’ve really enjoyed everyone’s submissions and look forward to more. Thanks to all of the RC 101 Community.

kellyblackburn
    Participant

I enjoyed this lesson in a band situation. I learned and recorded this is in one week. I need to work on my timing, for sure. The hardest part was going to the rake in A minor. I AM A PREMIUM MEMBER!

Thanks,
    Kelly Blackburn

I’m so happy. Have been playing for just over two months now, and never thought I’d be at the point I’m at. New uke. New strings.
    This is my humble version of out in the north, with high G.
    Not as complex as others, but I don’t care. The satisfaction of finally being able to post something on here is good enough.
    Also, everyone is killing it. I really do enjoy watching everyone, so inspiring.

Andrew
    Keymaster

@wongbrown – Wow, Sheila! TY so much for the kind words! I really appreciate your support 🙂

The new take sounds much better! Your timing is getting locked in! Keep up the great work.

Andrew
    Keymaster

Friendly Reminder – The deadline for receiving feedback and an entry into the giveaway is tonight at 11:59 PM EST (check your local time zone).

Viewing 15 posts - 271 through 285 (of 333 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.