Participate in the November 2021 Member Challenge – WIN $2,100 Kanile’a

Home Page Forums Monthly Member Challenges Participate in the November 2021 Member Challenge – WIN $2,100 Kanile’a

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 229 total)
  • Author
    bomarkt
    Participant

I am a Premium Member

Forgot to add that
    thank you

robinboyd
    Participant

@gi_gi_ I know the feeling. I’m practicing it too, and it’s really hard. My fingers keep tripping over each other.

janaq1
    Participant

I am a PREMIUM MEMBER.

Hi everyone,
    here is my november contribution – Etude in E minor.
    I know, it’s a lot at free tempo, but I feel it this way. 😉
    Thanks for the great lesson!
    Jana

gi_gi_
    Participant

@robinboyd Thanks for saying that. It helps 😂. I have been slowing down everything esp the parts I need more help with and it is a big help. These challenges are great because I would never finish this task on my own…. We can do it 😊.

clempek
    Participant

I AM A PREMIUM MEMBER

It’s my submision for the monthly challenge. Very cool song for the beginners, thx !

Ps : @debb1985 I love your performance !

biancak
    Participant

Thank you, Andrew x2 🙂

morrieuke1
    Participant

I AM A PREMIUM MEMBER
    I enjoyed learning this very challenging and beautiful arrangement of Valse Venezolano No.2! I struggled with how to do both parts-started with TikTok, but could only do 1 minute total on duet mode, so settled with Acapella App, which I lost some sound and video quality but it worked out in the end.

bomarkt
    Participant

morrieuke1 Bravo that was fabulous👏👍🥰

debb1985

Thanks! @clempek. Yours was great too!

morrieuke1
    Participant

Thanks @bomarkt!
    I enjoyed your performance as well, your 3 finger playing was really good! Just a tip, You may want to try resting your thumb on the high g string to anchor, it’s usually easier for me playing picato style that way-keep up the good work! Mike

katazumiri
    Participant

Hello everyone!

Here is my attempt with “Theme to James Bond”.

I find this piece very interesting, but also difficult for me. It’s in 50% speed. Not everything worked out the way I wanted it to. At 35% speed the hit rate is higher 🙂 I’ll have to rework it, but I want to share it now.

Have a nice day!

Andrew
    Keymaster

@janaq1 – Beautifully played, well done!

@clempek
    – Sounds great! Keep up the good work 🙂

@morrieuke1
    – That was so awesome! Def gonna share it on our social media this week 🙂

@katazumiri
    – Bravo! Amazing playing all around. Keep doing what you’re doing and you’ll be at 100% in no time!!

biancak
    Participant

@morrieuke1 that was really really great!

@gi_gi_
    and @robinboyd what helped me was to always try +5% and -5%, too, I mean compared to what felt maximum comfortable. If I tripped over at the same spot always in all 3 tempos that meant memory failure (within a section or when joining sections) or wrong finger use with either the left or the right hand => telling me what to focus on, what to put on loop for practice.
    Hope this helps.

zongozongo

I am a Premium member.

Its the Etude for me. The other pieces are too hard for me 🙂

Niclas

Steven
    Participant

So many great entries already this month!

debb1985 – I think that sounded great on the baritone. Gives it that classical guitar vibe as you say. I really enjoyed your performance too – so much feeling and emotion!

ukandrea – thank you so much for your kind words. You did a great job with this performance – beautifully played. Nice uke too btw 😉

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 229 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.