Participate in the November 2021 Member Challenge – WIN $2,100 Kanile’a

Home Page Forums Monthly Member Challenges Participate in the November 2021 Member Challenge – WIN $2,100 Kanile’a

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 229 total)
  • Author
    Andrew
    Keymaster

@zongozongo – Playing sounds great, but I’d recommend slowing the tempo a little bit. IMO, this is one of those songs where the music breathes and flows better at a slower pace.

robinboyd
    Participant

Thanks @biancak

joelnal

I am a premium member.

Hi everyone. Here is my video of Etude in E Minor (A Minor). Posting early since I am traveling for Thanksgiving. I definitely could use the rest of the month but have to make due with this.

Definitely still working on the harmonics and my transitions are not smooth yet. Also for some reason the sound came out really soft. Let me know if you can’t hear it.

Happy Thanksgiving!
    Joel

gi_gi_
    Participant

@biancak Thank you. That does help. I’m almost there to 75% tempo. Little by little 😊

debb1985

Thanks @Steven 😀 Your arrangement was so fun to learn and play!

zongozongo

@Andrew: thx for your feedback. I really appreciate it. I will consider it in my practice routine. This peace is so lovely 🙂

myukemylife
    Participant

I AM A PREMIUM MEMBER ON YOUR PERFORMANCE SUBMITTAL POST And I will post for 2nd chance this beautiful piece of Etude Classic and nice melody am still practicing I hope day by day will be better
    Here is the link on YouTube

melanieh
    Participant

Hi Andrew,

This is my entry for November challenge. I was hesitant to try this as it is beyond my skills but I really love this arrangement. Steven really brings out the beauty of this classic.

Here’s the link for my cover of Etude in E Minor.

Thanks,
    Melanie

morrieuke1
    Participant

Thanks @Andrew, i’m honored 🙂

katazumiri
    Participant

@andrew Thank you! 🙂

Andrew
    Keymaster

@joelnal – Here’s my feedback for you 🙂

@myukemylife
    – Here’s my feedback for you 🙂

@melanieh
    – Beautifully played! Well done, Melanie!

ukandrea
    Participant

Thank you @Andrew for passing on my feedback to Steven.
    And to @Steven for your additional feedback! I am really very happy with the Anuenue, thanks again for your insights into your experience with your uke(s) and string choices. That was very helpful. Looking forward to your next tutorials.
    Andrea

henri0
    Participant

Started practising a bit late this month. Struggling with the first horns section atm. Where am I going wrong…or is it just a case of more listen and practice?

Andrew
    Keymaster

@henri0 – So it’s got a real light swing feel. Try playing along with Evan in the tab player. That should help you match the feel.

lbilkie
    Participant

I AM A PREMIUM MEMBER

I admit this is subpar work this month. I was out of town the first 14 days and now I’m on call for watching granddaughter #1 when mom goes into labor with granddaughter #2 so I was in a hurry to get something uploaded. Sorry about that! I still enjoyed learning this one.

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 229 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.