Participate in the September 2018 Member Challenge – Fingerpicking Themed!

Home Page Forums Monthly Member Challenges Participate in the September 2018 Member Challenge – Fingerpicking Themed!

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 158 total)
  • Author
    Andrew
    Keymaster

Roxi, check out our course on home recording: https://rockclass101.com/ultimate-guide-recording-ukulele/

HMT, form looks much better! But, try to not follow through so much with the thumb attack, where it comes down onto the next string. You only need a light pluck to produce sound. Let me know if that makes sense.

hotmilktea

hi crazihippichic, I learned piano for one year as a child, maybe that helps a bit.
    As to the infant…yeah!I desperately need to forget about baby screaming and potty training for half an hour everyday ^-^

hotmilktea

Got it! Will work on this on October challenge!

cconuku

Thanks for your feedback Andrew, will go through again on the lesson proper-left-hand-ukulele-form. Your lessons are great, thank you.

andracass
    Participant

Here my entry

poopsies
    Participant

Here’s my entry, I screwed up in the middle, sorry about that. 🙂 I had a great time improving upon this, coincidentally, this was the first song I learned on ukulele. Have a nice day everyone!

suzums
    Participant

Here’s my submission for the September challenge! Thank you ^_^

• This reply was modified 5 years, 7 months ago by suzums.
    wongbrown

This is my submission for Sept Challenge. Sometimes when I change chords, there are echo arises from quick release of fingers. How can I do better?

benjamin
    Participant

This is my submission:

ellbo99

I had a blast at fingerpicking etude no.13 – to mix it up I played it with a little swing, I think it sounds pretty interesting that way…

rickeymike
    Participant

Elbo- Love it!

twizzler
    Participant

Here is my post. Thanks Andrew!

• This reply was modified 5 years, 7 months ago by twizzler.
    • This reply was modified 5 years, 7 months ago by twizzler.
    kayleighb

Here is mine. One day, I will be able to press record and not fluff it 😁

ellbo99

Kayleigh, I’m with you on that. It happens to me every single time I try and record! Well played, I like the way you hold your ukulele, it’s very Bill Wyman.

nggnmm
    Participant

Hi Andrew, here is my first challenge. enjoyed practicing this piece the whole month. Thanks!

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 158 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.