Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
April 24, 2020 at 12:15 am in reply to: Participate in the April 2020 Member Challenge – WIN Kanile’a Tenor Ukulele! #37095
jedartParticipantHere is my entry into the April 2020 member challenge, an attempt at Loki Lani. I’m considering changing my user name to “I suck at triplets”. BTW, March was my 1 year Uke-aversary.
December 24, 2019 at 7:18 pm in reply to: Participate in the December 2019 Member Challenge – LAST CHANCE! Win Kanile’a! #34624
jedartParticipantCongratulations Gianluca!
December 15, 2019 at 12:52 am in reply to: Participate in the December 2019 Member Challenge – LAST CHANCE! Win Kanile’a! #34318
jedartParticipantI think my timing is getting better. I used a pick in this video, what do you think sounds better? There seems to be pros and cons to using the pick.
December 10, 2019 at 5:06 pm in reply to: Participate in the December 2019 Member Challenge – LAST CHANCE! Win Kanile’a! #34236
jedartParticipantThanks Rickey, I hope to post an update this weekend. I’m working out the timing issues.
December 8, 2019 at 5:20 pm in reply to: Participate in the December 2019 Member Challenge – LAST CHANCE! Win Kanile’a! #34201
jedartParticipantThis is my entry into the Fall Challenge giveaway, White Christmas. My timing needs improvement, but I wanted to post what I have learned in one week.
September 29, 2019 at 3:56 pm in reply to: Participate in the September 2019 Member Challenge – Next Level Strumming! #30983
jedartParticipantSorry, I posted the wrong one
September 29, 2019 at 3:53 pm in reply to: Participate in the September 2019 Member Challenge – Next Level Strumming! #30982
jedartParticipantThanks Andrew for the critique, here is my latest attempt to get the timing down better, keep in mind I can barely walk and chew gum at the same time 😉
I posted just beat 1 for now
September 14, 2019 at 6:28 pm in reply to: Participate in the September 2019 Member Challenge – Next Level Strumming! #30655
jedartParticipantHere is m entry for this months challenge.
One question I have regarding the Percussive Rhythm tutorial, I tried this with my under the saddle pickup plugged in, but the saddle thump was way to overpowering, is these a way to make this work “plugged in” or this acoustic only?
-
This reply was modified 7 years ago by
jedart.
June 28, 2019 at 12:18 am in reply to: Participate in the June 2019 Member Challenge – LAST Chance to WIN a Kanile’a! #28507
jedartParticipantThanks for you reply Stephen. I struggle a bit with the rhythm. I tried using a metronome but that was too distracting. I’ve been working on the fingerpicking section, here’s a video of my progress
June 24, 2019 at 1:48 pm in reply to: Participate in the June 2019 Member Challenge – LAST Chance to WIN a Kanile’a! #28423
jedartParticipantThanks Andrew for the opportunity to win this sweet Uke. I’m a complete noob here, just got my first Uke in March and found your website mid May. This is only the 4th song I’ve tried to learn, so it’s been quite a challenge. If I get a better video I’ll be sure to post it, but so far this is as good as it gets 😉
I can’t seem to get the “T-Rex” claw thing down (hammer claw?). Do you have any advice for that?
-
This reply was modified 7 years ago by
-
AuthorPosts