Participate in the November 2018 Member Challenge – WIN Skype Lesson w/ Taimane!

Home Page Forums Monthly Member Challenges Participate in the November 2018 Member Challenge – WIN Skype Lesson w/ Taimane!

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 301 total)
  • Author
    curlyuke
    Participant

I AM A PREMIUM MEMBER

Ok, so I really have spent the month working on rhythm, transitions and timing but everything falls apart when filming 👍 to Andrew for managing.

There’s a fair few mistakes and I kept forgetting where I was in the song but I still feel quite proud of myself. Getting better slowly but surely 😀

hondamom
    Participant

I AM A PREMIUM MEMBER

Whew. This has so much improvement needed. Every recording I’d get one part then another would fall apart, but I’m posting anyway. I knew going it that it would be a stretch and stretch me it did. BUT, I have learned tons in the practicing and with new techniques. Thank you for a wonderful challenge choice. I love the music. I’ll keep on keeping on. Honda

so here it is:

karenj
    Participant

I AM A PREMIUM MEMBER

Once again I am frustrated with all my mistakes, especially when I hit record. But I do feel some slow but steady progress. The song wasn’t as difficult as I thought it would be on the first listen, thanks to the wonderful way the lesson is broken down. I worked on this a lot over Thanksgiving break and want to share that I was feeling thankful for the entire Ukulele community, including Rock Class 101! So here ya go, multiple mistakes and all:

marni11

Here is my entry! Not the best I know, with my mistakes. Theses challenges has really been helping me with practicing, though! 🙂 “I AM A PREMIUM MEMBER”

• This reply was modified 5 years, 5 months ago by marni11.
    ultramom
    Participant

I AM A PREMIUM MEMBER

I spent the whole month and just learnt to be able to play the whole song.. ha ha.. very challenging for me ..really slow learner ..

timstacks
    Participant

I really enjoyed this month’s challenge. I started out trying to learn “Moon” and spent a couple of weeks on it, and then decided to switch and do “La Gitanita” instead. I think I share the same sentiment with others when I say that things seem to fall apart when I record myself. Oh well, I just guess that means I need to keep practicing, eh?

peropata
    Participant

I AM A PREMIUM MEMBER

Here is my version. I missed few notes. I know I should slow down and speed up later.

benjamin
    Participant

I AM A PREMIUM MEMBER
    This is my submission:-

shortman

I AM A PREMIUM MEMBER

Hey Andrew! Hello community 🙂

Here is my entry with La Gitanita.
    Hope it’s okay! Think I sped up a bit as I went and was off with some timing but I’m happy I managed to play the whole thing in the end, even if it was slow 😀

josephus
    Participant

Here is my submission for this month: la Gitanita! hope it’s alright!

• This reply was modified 5 years, 5 months ago by josephus.
    akshxd
    Participant

I’m a premium member 🙂

• This reply was modified 5 years, 5 months ago by akshxd.
    planetfink
    Participant

I AM A PREMIUM MEMBER

This is the most difficult piece I have ever attempted on ukulele. Lots of mistakes, but I am proud of myself.

• This reply was modified 5 years, 5 months ago by planetfink.
    arbuscula
    Participant

I AM A PREMIUM MEMBER

pauvaliente
    Participant

Hello everyone, I hope I can still participate in the contest.
    This song has been really, really hard for me, excuse my errors. 😅

flora-

Hello everyone,

Here is my entry for the November Challenge: La Gitanita, slow version 😀

Really cool flamenco song, I really liked interpreting it.

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 301 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.