Participate in the November 2021 Member Challenge – WIN $2,100 Kanile’a

Home Page Forums Monthly Member Challenges Participate in the November 2021 Member Challenge – WIN $2,100 Kanile’a

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 229 total)
  • Author
    myukemylife
    Participant

I Think this one sounds better thanks for the tips Andrew here is the link

ukandoit

I AM A PREMIUM MEMBER

I’m so happy to be back!!!
    In 5 years i think i never let my uke alone more than 2 or 3 days, but these last three month i couldn’t touch it because of work, i was so depressed..but now i’m ready to learn new songs 😀

I worked on 75% speed the last 2 weeks, and don’t know why tonight after recording my vidéo i told myself “Ukandoit”, and i recorded the 100% speed wich took me at last 30 tries hahaha (look at my face, it means everything lol)

Enjoy 😉

and

Andrew
    Keymaster

@myukemylife – Yes, the feel is much better! Great job, Michelle 🙂

@ukandoit
    – Sorry about that, Matthieu! You’re correct, posts with 2 videos get placed in spam. I approved your 2nd post (with premium tag).

kidelozzi
    Participant

I AM A PREMIUM MEMBER

I think I bit off a little more than I could chew with this one, but the piece is beautiful and so much fun to play. Despite my best efforts, the best I could do before the end of the month was 75% speed.

joe150
    Participant

I am a premium member

patdrehu
    Participant

(PREMIUM MEMBER)

Hello uke friends !
    Here is my participation for november Fall Challenge ! At first I wanted to learn the Venezuelan waltz, so beautifull, but too fast for me, even with the 75 % tempo… I have to grown… But here is this very niece piece too, my first one coming from classical guitar. Thank’s RockClass101 and Steven to allow us to discover and play so nice music ! And, a bit in earlier, very nice december month for everyones !

Patrice / New-Caledonia

patdrehu
    Participant

BRAVO ! Well done !

patdrehu
    Participant

Sure we enjoyed ! Very great “job” !

evapaju

@ukandoit, I would be happy to play like You one day. I really liked Your 100% speed performance. Good is better than perfect!

willymac
    Participant

I AM A PREMIUM MEMBER.

Here is my entry for the November Challenge. I didn’t gave a lot of time to put into it this month, but did the best I could with the time I had. I still had a blast though. Thanks for teaching the song.

andrewvh
    Participant

I am a premium member

I went with the easier option this month, but there’s still so much the can and does go wrong. I still can’t play the Harmonics reliably. Nevertheless, it gave me a chance to try some speed and volume modulation.

whollyprofit
    Participant

I AM A PREMIUM MEMBER

Here’s a quick take of Etude in E minor that I’ve been working on this month. I need a better mic for classical (or just in general) but here it is nonetheless. Cheers everyone!

Angelo
    Participant

Heres Everyone On Page 9 and 10

saiyara – Hey saiyara. Good job! There are a few parts in the mid section that notes slipped but I’m assuming that’s what you meant for the area of improvement. That can be perfected with practice. But here’s a video Andrew made earlier this month for another member. It’s got a tip for cleaning up that barre chord section (measure 3) in the first theme:

leslieb – Good choice of song! Keep practicing it it’s coming along nice 🙂

mademoiselleannette – good choice the Etude is my favorite from this months challenge! Beautiful played either way.

evapaju – Best attempt sounded good! =)

johanna2509 – Hey Johanna nice performance. Right hand looks fine to me, you can always try anchoring with the pinky (Form 1). Might feel more comfortable to you.

akukes73 – Hey akukes73 you did great. And great job starting to memorize the songs too! Always a big accomplishment!

tim0721 – That was awesome! Very clean performance.

Simonalexander – I’m not sure if you have an amp up to that Uke or if it’s the room but it sounds nice! Great play through.

Tules14 – Your performance was great! Keep up the good work 🙂

Turkgoose – Hey turkgoose, it sounded great! Glad to see you back this month 🙂

Jayton – You got a good recording of it too with a great feel! Great job on this one.

Ilhamilton – Wow that uke is beautiful! Very good job on the piece and excellent working getting it to that speed. Bravo!

Robinboyd – Hey Robin! Still a great song to have down at that speed – which is a challenge in itself. Great video and you played beautifully!

—-

Page 10

Ukandoit – Performance was excellent! Sometimes it’s good to take a break. You come back refreshed.

Kidelozzi – Excellent performance! Don’t feel bad about submitting at 75%. It’s better to play clean and well, like you did, at 75% than sloppy at 100%.

Joe150 – Hey Joe, sounds like you’re getting parts of the structure under your fingers. A great way to break a piece like this down is to go 4 bars at a time. Get the first 4 perfect and then move onto the next. Thanks for the submission good song choice!

Patdrehu – The whole scenery of this video is great! This one sounded good. You can always get both songs down for fun later on no problem!

Willymac – How could you go wrong with the James Bond theme? You played it awesomely!

andrewvh – Hey Andrew, yes you’re right, practice makes perfect and it sounds like you have it coming along nice. Keep going! Good job 🙂

whollyprofit – Great take on the song! Even with the mic I could still tell you’re getting it down well. Thanks for the submission!

jnjmalos
    Participant

I am a Premium Member. Not easy again but I enjoyed the challenge and Steven’s tutorial.

mandzuke
    Participant

I AM A PREMIUM MEMBER

• This reply was modified 2 years, 4 months ago by Andrew. Reason: Video Fix
Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 229 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.