Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
AndrewKeymasterMy pleasure!
April 1, 2020 at 8:41 pm in reply to: Participate in the April 2020 Member Challenge – WIN Kanile’a Tenor Ukulele! #36574
AndrewKeymaster@laurasil – that was amazing, Laura! I set your account up w/ premium. I’d love to see you tackle the solo. Keep up the great work and I’ll be sharing your video in our email newsletter this Friday 🙂
@funtime2018 – My pleasure!April 1, 2020 at 8:01 pm in reply to: Participate in the April 2020 Member Challenge – WIN Kanile’a Tenor Ukulele! #36559
AndrewKeymaster@funtime2018 – Get rid of the 4th string, 2nd fret. That should make the stretch easier. Also, check out this lesson for exercises that help increase your left hand reach.
March 31, 2020 at 6:11 pm in reply to: Participate in the April 2020 Member Challenge – WIN Kanile’a Tenor Ukulele! #36515
AndrewKeymaster
AndrewKeymasterGreat job! Here is 1 tip for you 🙂
AndrewKeymasterHere is what they said:
Is it possible the person was using a touchscreen device? We just fixed a bug yesterday affecting computers that have both touchscreen and mouse. I wonder if it’s fixed for them now?
FYI, the metronome doesn’t just work in synthetic mode — it now works over real recordings as well!
—-
I had no idea they made the change for the metronome. That’s cool! They are always making the player better 🙂
March 29, 2020 at 9:44 pm in reply to: Participate in the March 2020 Member Challenge – Classical Themed! #36472
AndrewKeymaster@marygrace – Well done. My feedback for you is below and here is the lesson I referenced 🙂
@barbecueblack – Great playing! The only thing I can suggest is to work on cleaning up any notes that have a bit of buzz or lack sustain. Overall, you rocked it! Keep up the great work!
AndrewKeymasterHi Greg, you are correct. You could move the low G notes up an octave to the 2nd string. For example, bar 1:

Hope that helps!
P.S. All of our low G lessons can be found here.
AndrewKeymasterWelcome, Akshay! Happy to have you on-board 🙂
AndrewKeymasterI’ll report it to their support team. What device are you using?
AndrewKeymasterBecky is correct. Metronome only works in synthetic mode. Check out the 2nd video on this page and jump 6 minutes into it to learn how to switch between video, audio and synthetic.
Looping works for all modes. If you are having any issues using it, please make sure your browser is up to date. Let me know if issues persist.
AndrewKeymasterWelcome, Greg! Hope you join us in a monthly challenge soon 🙂
March 25, 2020 at 5:05 pm in reply to: Participate in the March 2020 Member Challenge – Classical Themed! #36391
AndrewKeymaster@holly1 – Hey Holly, it got stuck in spam. If that happens again, just let me know. I hate that you had to type everything again!
March 25, 2020 at 12:23 pm in reply to: Participate in the March 2020 Member Challenge – Classical Themed! #36383
AndrewKeymaster@slasher78 – I fixed it for you 🙂
-
AuthorPosts