Participate in the November 2022 Member Challenge – WIN $6,000 Kanile’a

Home Page Forums Monthly Member Challenges Participate in the November 2022 Member Challenge – WIN $6,000 Kanile’a

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 179 total)
  • Author
    ccwuke
    Participant

I AM A PREMIUM MEMBER

I chose Song of Storms this month

ldarrow
    Participant

Happy Thanksgiving to all who celebrate this today!!!

kidelozzi
    Participant

I AM A PREMIUM MEMBER

Here is my submission of Great Fairy Fountain. The Legend of Zelda video games series has been near and dear to my heart since I was a child, and learning this arrangement transported me back to the countless hours I have spent navigating Link through the various iterations of Hyrule.

@brettboy
    , my daughter and I really enjoyed your performance!

Happy Thanksgiving to all!

lyndallk
    Participant

@brettboy – you’ve done it again! really nice. Thanks

jebergeron
    Participant

I AM A PREMIUM MEMBER.

Here is my take on Zelda great fairy fountain.

gi_gi_
    Participant

I AM A PREMIUM MEMBER.

I enjoyed everyone’s submissions. I had never heard of these songs or the video game believe it or not but I enjoyed it 🙂

evapaju

I AM A PREMIUM MEMBER.

Hello, everybody!

What a fantastic choice this month! I was encouraged by everyone`s submissions and decided to try and record Zelda´s Lullaby. Absolutely magical piece of music and I am so happy to play it!

akukes73
    Participant

I AM A PREMIUM MEMBER

Some fantastic entries this month. Here, a not so great version of Great Fairy Mountain – though my son did pop in whilst I was practicing to ask me why I was playing a Zelda song, so a good sign that at least the tune is recognisable!

just-in
    Participant

I AM A PREMIUM MEMBER

Hi everyone.
    I chose to play Animal Crossing. It was quite hard to learn the “big finger jump” in the middle part, but after lots and lots of attempts, it’s sounds quite ok.
    Had a lot of fun with this song.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 4 months ago by just-in.
    mark1256
    Participant

I’m a Premium Member

Great Ferry Mountain. Needs a lot of work but I’m gone the rest of the month.

suekulele
    Participant

I AM A PREMIUM MEMBER.

And far from an advanced-level player. But Zelda’s Lullaby was the prettiest (to me) of our challenge options this month so I gave it a go. Will keep practicing 🙂

terryfallon3
    Participant

I AM A PREMIUM MEMBER…

Dozing to Zelda’s Lullaby.

Thanks Andrew, for this great site, great feedback and great instructors.
    And great members.
    You are all so supportive of each other and deserving of support.

Are nice folks drawn to the ukulele, or does strumming the uke make you nice?
    Maybe a little bit of both.

ilk3000
    Participant

I AM A PREMIUM MEMBER

• This reply was modified 1 year, 4 months ago by ilk3000.
    bibilele
    Participant

I AM A PREMIUM MEMBER

Hi everyone, I tried Luigi’s Mansion Theme. I’m not a big gamer and didn’t know the melody but I enjoyed learning it. 🙂 As my mobile destroyed my best take with reminding me of something (and of course it recorded the reminder), I go with the second best. 😉 This time without a beautiful backdrop – just the wall of my living room. : D

ldarrow
    Participant

I am a premium member.
    I struggle with stretches. Because animal crossing theme brings me wonderful memories of playing this with my daughter during the beginning of the pandemic, I thought I would give it a try. Hoped it would help me build stretching ability. Don’t know how long that really takes, as you will see, I still struggled with the stretches. On a positive I see that I am improving on my tendency to pull on the strings. Only one bad pull on this. Have to take the good and the bad.

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 179 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.