Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
AndrewKeymasterIt looks beautiful! Can’t wait to hear it π
AndrewKeymasterThat’s a great idea, Grace! It’s actually something I’ve though about before. What stops me (or us) is that it takes a great deal of time to produce one version. To write a secondary arrangement at an equally high level would require a comparable amount of time.
February 5, 2021 at 6:39 pm in reply to: Participate in the February 2021 Member Challenge β Theme: Mixed Bag! #45249
AndrewKeymasterWelcome! Glad you are enjoying the site and thank you for the kind words π
February 3, 2021 at 10:28 am in reply to: Participate in the February 2021 Member Challenge β Theme: Mixed Bag! #45186
AndrewKeymaster@b_ukes_101 – Yes, the lesson covers both parts and that would be awesome! I look forward to watching your duet π
AndrewKeymasterTY so much for your support, Brigitte! I really appreciate it π
February 1, 2021 at 7:47 pm in reply to: Participate in the February 2021 Member Challenge β Theme: Mixed Bag! #45174
AndrewKeymaster@deadbuggy – timing & rhythm are spot on, Sara! Well done! But, I wouldn’t change the melody in the B section, so I’d go back and learn that section note for note.
@lisadmh – Great job on the arpeggio strum technique. It really adds a nice color to this arrangement and I think it’s quite needed as that little “pop” adds so much texture.Your sustain and feel is getting much better. Try not to rush through this song, I want you to slow the tempo down and let the music breathe a bit more. Playing slow is actually equally as hard as playing fast.
AndrewKeymasterThere’s an option to add a “reset” button. Let me see if it gets requested more and if so, I can def add that! Glad you dig everything so far π
AndrewKeymasterThanks for the kind words, Brigitte! There’s nothing wrong with learning from multiple sources, I actually encourage that π
You can sign up for premium here. Thanks for your support!
February 1, 2021 at 1:11 pm in reply to: Participate in the January 2021 Member Challenge β Theme: Levels (Beg/Int/Adv) #45146February 1, 2021 at 1:04 pm in reply to: Participate in the January 2021 Member Challenge β Theme: Levels (Beg/Int/Adv) #45145
AndrewKeymasterWe had 32 members participate this month! Stephen and I were blown away by everyone’s performances! Great job everyone! π
This month’s prize is 2 hour long Skype lessons, one taught by Stephen and the other by me. So without further ado, the winners are:



Our February Challenge is LIVE: https://rockclass101.com/february-2021-challenge. Weβve got a BRAND NEW Theme for this month and weβre giving away a NEW PRIZE: a $212 Islander Tenor w/ Pickup! Hope to see everyone in the challenge!
February 1, 2021 at 11:54 am in reply to: Participate in the January 2021 Member Challenge β Theme: Levels (Beg/Int/Adv) #45139
AndrewKeymaster@baileysr – Sounds great, John! Only suggestion I have is to strum lighter in the chord section. A lighter strum will produce a softer, sweeter tone. Keep up the good work! π
January 31, 2021 at 10:50 pm in reply to: Participate in the January 2021 Member Challenge β Theme: Levels (Beg/Int/Adv) #45128
AndrewKeymasterCongrats on the progress! Muting is with the left hand.
January 31, 2021 at 8:28 pm in reply to: Participate in the January 2021 Member Challenge β Theme: Levels (Beg/Int/Adv) #45121 -
AuthorPosts