Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
June 25, 2020 at 6:43 pm in reply to: Participate in the June 2020 Member Challenge – LAST CHANCE TO WIN Kanile’a! #39086
AndrewKeymaster@b_ukes_101 – Only the solo 🙂
AndrewKeymasterThanks for letting me know. I’ll fix it later today 🙂
June 24, 2020 at 11:42 am in reply to: Participate in the June 2020 Member Challenge – LAST CHANCE TO WIN Kanile’a! #39050
AndrewKeymaster@funtime2018 – Great job! I think you’ve got a great base established, so I’d suggest tackling one section at a time and mastering it before moving to the next section. Try a 2 or 4 bar phrase and focus on getting everything to ring clearly while keeping the timing steady. Follow the 3 steps in our practice guide as you work on it 🙂
June 23, 2020 at 5:34 pm in reply to: Participate in the June 2020 Member Challenge – LAST CHANCE TO WIN Kanile’a! #39045June 23, 2020 at 4:45 pm in reply to: Participate in the June 2020 Member Challenge – LAST CHANCE TO WIN Kanile’a! #39044
AndrewKeymaster@uku_on – ohh that’s weird. I’ll report the bug to the SS team 🙂 Thanks for letting me know!
June 23, 2020 at 11:53 am in reply to: Participate in the June 2020 Member Challenge – LAST CHANCE TO WIN Kanile’a! #39040
AndrewKeymaster@cncamacho – Well done! Can you share a video playing it? I want to take a look at your form. You can email it to me if you don’t want to share publicly.
AndrewKeymasterAwesome! Well done 🙂
AndrewKeymasterWelcome, @samuel-ar! Make sure you start here. And if you ever need help on the lessons, don’t hesitate to ask 🙂
AndrewKeymasterCan you upload your video to YouTube and share the link here? Our upload feature is for photos only 🙂
June 22, 2020 at 2:57 pm in reply to: Participate in the June 2020 Member Challenge – LAST CHANCE TO WIN Kanile’a! #38868
AndrewKeymaster@johanna2509 – That was very good, well done! There are some VERY minor timing issues on the second section (B chord part), but honestly nothing to really point out. In fact, I’d say jam to the drummer, it will tighten up that section and keep you locked in the groove even more-so. Keep up the excellent work!
June 22, 2020 at 1:27 pm in reply to: Participate in the June 2020 Member Challenge – LAST CHANCE TO WIN Kanile’a! #38823
AndrewKeymaster@nickyg – Here’s my feedback for you and the strumming technique I talk about is taught in this lesson. 🙂
AndrewKeymasterJoe, you’ll need an editor like iMovie (for mac). There’s also a free one that comes on Windows. I think it’s called Windows movie maker.
The editor allows you to do montage clips like this. Here’s the video, if anyone missed it 🙂
June 21, 2020 at 4:40 pm in reply to: Participate in the June 2020 Member Challenge – LAST CHANCE TO WIN Kanile’a! #38758
AndrewKeymaster@janett75 – Here’s my feedback for you and the lesson I referenced.
@ccwuke – Here’s my feedback for you 🙂
@barbecueblack – Here’s my feedback for you 🙂June 20, 2020 at 11:33 am in reply to: Participate in the June 2020 Member Challenge – LAST CHANCE TO WIN Kanile’a! #38749
AndrewKeymaster@tric_o_tronic – I wouldn’t worry too much about minor buzz sounds. I think timing transitions is the area I’d focus most on. But, I also think you should work on some easier tunes. Stairway is a little beyond what I would be giving you to work on if we were in private lessons.
AndrewKeymasterCheck out Dave’s course at GuitarZero2Hero. He’s an excellent player and teacher 🙂
If you join or reach out to him, tell him I sent ya!
-
AuthorPosts