Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
AndrewKeymasterI just watched his arrangement, it’s super cool!
I really appreciate your kind words. Means a lot to me and I’m glad you enjoyed our take on “Blackbird” 🙂
April 15, 2022 at 1:39 pm in reply to: Participate in the April 2022 Member Challenge – WIN $6,000 Kanile’a Ukulele #51560
AndrewKeymaster@katazumiri – Bravo! So much fun to watch you play both parts! Will def share this in today’s newsletter 🙂
P.S. Don’t forget to add the premium member tag on your posts.
April 14, 2022 at 2:04 pm in reply to: Participate in the April 2022 Member Challenge – WIN $6,000 Kanile’a Ukulele #51550April 12, 2022 at 2:46 pm in reply to: Participate in the April 2022 Member Challenge – WIN $6,000 Kanile’a Ukulele #51537
AndrewKeymasterApril 11, 2022 at 2:33 pm in reply to: Participate in the April 2022 Member Challenge – WIN $6,000 Kanile’a Ukulele #51520
AndrewKeymaster@kennyh – I’d recommend Low G, but if you don’t have one, I’d go with “Minuet”. It’ll be the least off sounding of the 2.
April 10, 2022 at 4:20 pm in reply to: Participate in the April 2022 Member Challenge – WIN $6,000 Kanile’a Ukulele #51516
AndrewKeymaster@slr4chums – Excellent job! Couple pauses, so only thing I’d say is smooth those out so the timing stays steady. But overall, great playing!!
@hacksaw – Nice! Keep up the good work 🙂April 8, 2022 at 12:24 pm in reply to: Participate in the April 2022 Member Challenge – WIN $6,000 Kanile’a Ukulele #51485
AndrewKeymaster@evapaju – Bravo! Amazing job for your first duet! And the picado technique looks great! Only thing I’d say is to try tapping your foot (if you’re not already) to the beat to help keep you a little more locked in. But overall, it was awesome! Keep up the great work 🙂
April 7, 2022 at 9:43 pm in reply to: April 9, 2022 – Live Lesson: Why Reading Ukulele Tablature Isn’t Enough #51462
AndrewKeymasterHere is the PDF for Saturday’s live stream. 🙂
Please make sure you are logged in to download it.
April 7, 2022 at 12:47 am in reply to: Participate in the April 2022 Member Challenge – WIN $6,000 Kanile’a Ukulele #51437
AndrewKeymasterApril 6, 2022 at 1:22 pm in reply to: Participate in the April 2022 Member Challenge – WIN $6,000 Kanile’a Ukulele #51411
AndrewKeymaster@johanna2509 – Brilliant take, bravo!
April 5, 2022 at 8:28 pm in reply to: Participate in the April 2022 Member Challenge – WIN $6,000 Kanile’a Ukulele #51407
AndrewKeymaster@laurakarr12 – Beautiful playing and thank you for the kind words, Laura! I am very humbled by the community here at RC101 and feel grateful for the opportunities myself and our instructors have 🙂
One thing about your performance, I hear a slight swing in your playing. It’s sounds pretty cool, but just wanted to acknowledge it if you didn’t intend to change up the feel.
AndrewKeymasterOh wow! That’s crazy! I’d contact Mike or Ohana directly. I’m sure there’s a warranty on their instruments.
April 5, 2022 at 2:08 pm in reply to: Participate in the March 2022 Member Challenge – Theme: Movie Magic! #51391
AndrewKeymasterMy pleasure! Thanks y’all 🙂
AndrewKeymasterChill vibes for sure! Love it 🙂
-
AuthorPosts