Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
November 10, 2021 at 9:07 pm in reply to: November 13, 2021 – Live Lesson: Scales & Modes Explained (Part 1) #49241
AndrewKeymasterHere is the PDF for Saturday’s live stream. 🙂
Please make sure you are logged in to download it.
November 10, 2021 at 6:18 pm in reply to: Participate in the November 2021 Member Challenge – WIN $2,100 Kanile’a #49226
AndrewKeymasterSame issue happened for me. I’ll report it to their support team and get back to you.
In the meantime, if you have a desktop I’d recommend using that to slow it down to that speed.
AndrewKeymasterCongrats, Ulli!!! 🙂
November 9, 2021 at 8:19 pm in reply to: Participate in the November 2021 Member Challenge – WIN $2,100 Kanile’a #49220
AndrewKeymaster@gi_gi_ – What device and browser are you using? I’ll reach out to their support team to see if we can troubleshoot what’s happening 🙂
In the meantime, can you try it with a different device or browser and let me know if that works as normal?
AndrewKeymasterActually, we just finished it last week. It’ll be out the first Friday of 2022, so Jan 7 🙂
November 6, 2021 at 8:30 pm in reply to: Participate in the November 2021 Member Challenge – WIN $2,100 Kanile’a #49213November 6, 2021 at 12:28 pm in reply to: Participate in the November 2021 Member Challenge – WIN $2,100 Kanile’a #49210
AndrewKeymaster@myukemylife – Gotta play them all 🙂
November 5, 2021 at 2:15 pm in reply to: Participate in the November 2021 Member Challenge – WIN $2,100 Kanile’a #49207
AndrewKeymaster@marlongas – Try to lift up lighter as you go into the open strings. That should cut down on the string noise.
@ukandrea – Beautifully played, Andrea 🙂 I will pass your kind words along to, Steven!November 4, 2021 at 12:54 pm in reply to: Participate in the November 2021 Member Challenge – WIN $2,100 Kanile’a #49199
AndrewKeymaster@myukemylife – Try this 🙂
AndrewKeymasterThat’s a great song! We very rarely teach others arrangements. So if we did it, it would be our own arrangement 🙂
AndrewKeymasterWelcome, Jah! I’m glad you found us! If you ever need help on the lessons, don’t hesitate to ask 🙂
November 3, 2021 at 1:24 pm in reply to: Participate in the November 2021 Member Challenge – WIN $2,100 Kanile’a #49187
AndrewKeymaster@marlongas – Beautifully played, bravo! 🙂
November 2, 2021 at 8:23 pm in reply to: Participate in the November 2021 Member Challenge – WIN $2,100 Kanile’a #49180
AndrewKeymasterThat’s awesome! Keep up the good work 🙂
AndrewKeymasterI prefer to keep the wrist straight, but some of our other teachers like Steven and Matt prefer the other way. Try both and see which feels most comfortable to you.
November 2, 2021 at 11:37 am in reply to: Participate in the October 2021 Member Challenge – WIN $2,100 Kanile’a #49171
AndrewKeymaster@unlegendaryn00b – I moved this post to our October challenge, since your question is on a song from last month. Can you post a video playing it? I’d be better able to help if I can see/hear what’s happening.
Also, our October challenge has ended. So unfortunately, I wouldn’t be able to give you an entry for the prize. But the good news is there are 2 more chances to win! Hope you join us in November and December 🙂
-
AuthorPosts