Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
March 19, 2023 at 6:05 pm in reply to: Participate in the March 2023 Member Challenge: WIN Classical Ukulele! #56801
joe150
ParticipantMarch Challenge
December 20, 2022 at 1:13 am in reply to: Participate in the December 2022 Member Challenge – WIN $6,000 Kanile’a #55248November 21, 2022 at 10:49 pm in reply to: Participate in the November 2022 Member Challenge – WIN $6,000 Kanile’a #54765joe150
ParticipantI am a Premium member THis November challenge
-
This reply was modified 3 years, 10 months ago by
joe150. Reason: wrong month
November 6, 2022 at 8:39 pm in reply to: Nov 8, 2022 – Live Lesson: 3 Things I Learned From Playing Ukulele For 10k Hours #54596joe150
ParticipantI agree with 90 % of the video, I do not think you could learn how to be a medical doctor in 20 hours. The fact that stood out to me is that you were scared, as soon as the Video came on, I froze. I can not recall the tabs, I feel like every member of Rock Class 101 is watching. It is like I am on an open mike in front of everyone. I got to clock in at work at 3:00 p.m on Nov 8.
October 25, 2022 at 10:08 pm in reply to: Participate in the October 2022 Member Challenge – WIN $6,000 Kanile’a #54282joe150
ParticipantI did 4 More Spooky Meloidles, I am premium member
joe150
ParticipantI really like the country rifts, thank you Rock Class 101
joe150
ParticipantMy Name is Bocephus, Born To Boogie, All My Rowdy Friends Are Coming Over Tonight are southern rock blues songs, with a lot of small riffs. Hank Williams sr was taught to sing and play the blues by a black man, Hank Jr got with The Allman Brothers, Dicky Betts, and learned how to do blues riffs, I like to see BB kings blues riffs, The Thrill is Gone has a great opening riff.I enjoy playing small blues riffs, better than I like to play songs.
June 20, 2022 at 9:24 pm in reply to: Participate in the June 2022 Member Challenge – WIN $6,000 Kanile’a Ukulele #52368joe150
ParticipantI am a premium member
June 20, 2022 at 9:21 pm in reply to: Participate in the June 2022 Member Challenge – WIN $6,000 Kanile’a Ukulele #52367joe150
ParticipantI am a premium member
May 27, 2022 at 8:59 pm in reply to: Participate in the May 2022 Member Challenge – WIN $6,000 Kanile’a Ukulele #52037joe150
ParticipantI am A Premium member
April 25, 2022 at 8:24 pm in reply to: Participate in the April 2022 Member Challenge – WIN $6,000 Kanile’a Ukulele #51673joe150
ParticipantI am a premium member.
March 1, 2022 at 1:42 pm in reply to: Participate in the February 2022 Member Challenge – Theme: Strumming Songs! #51085joe150
ParticipantI changed my video to public.
March 1, 2022 at 12:03 am in reply to: Participate in the February 2022 Member Challenge – Theme: Strumming Songs! #51069joe150
Participantjoe150
ParticipantI vote for Crazy, I was born and raised in Nashville, Tn. I heard this song a lot. growing up.
January 13, 2022 at 10:36 pm in reply to: Participate in the January 2022 Member Challenge: Celebrating 500 Lessons! #50306joe150
ParticipantThank you for the encouragement, Stephen. I take it I should start working on intermittent songs for the next level?
-
This reply was modified 3 years, 10 months ago by
-
AuthorPosts